Jump to content


New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Lunitari

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. So I bought the Sparkle Welder from TRL and I'm using it on titanium rings. The welds are quite brittle and weak though, and I'm hoping that argon shielding will fix that. I'm doing some electrical shenanigans and I'd like to create a new switch rather than tear apart the existing one. Anyone know what the connector is called? Also, if anyone has a standalone gas shielding setup for theirs, I'd love to know how you did it. I have an idea that I think is going to work, basically involving a timing relay to actuate a solenoid to kick on gas flow a second or so before striking the arc, but my relay won't arrive for a day or two, so there's plenty of time to start working on a backup plan or two. You know, for Justin. *Update* Found something that looks about right as far as the connector goes, but they're listing the size as 16mm, and this one is somewhere between 12-16mm, depending on where you measure. Any information would still be helpful. https://www.amazon.com/DIYhz-Circular-Aviation-Connector-Adapter/dp/B07GZCRWPP/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=two+pin+female+circular+connector&qid=1564799962&s=gateway&sr=8-3