Bernice Daniels

Anodized Aluminum

140 posts in this topic

aa_cat.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about anodized aluminum - saw cut and machine cut rings and wire.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or its not in the production queue yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

We will announce here when we have any - you can click the "Follow this topic" on the upper right for any threads that interest you.

We don't pre-order sorry.

GurbarmaScurf likes this

Is the ETA for SXAA YELLOW still a week or two out? 1614, 18316 and 18532 specifically.

Also, would the next batch happen to include any 16732? I have a conspicuous gap in that size...

Hoping to find out when you might have AA1614red and AA1614yellow scheduled and/or completed. Only need one bag of each right now. Waiting to place an order for other supplies until they are available.

Edited by Talen S

I have an order waiting on a bag of the SXAA1814yellow. Are those being stocked now or still scheduled? Wondering if I should just go ahead and place the order. 

Thanks!

Still wondering about AA1614YELLOW. Can't place my order without it. How soon could it be ready? I have a customer waiting for a project.

I'm looking more specifically for the saw cut AA1614yellow. Will that be ready in the next 24 hours?

*small correction: meant machine cut, not saw cut

Edited by Talen S

All the yellow is done and in bagging.  It will be in stock this week but can be ordered by emailing customer service anytime.

Lime green is not yet scheduled.

Any chance we'll see SXAA19964 or SXAA19532 in Dark Rose anytime soon? My customers VASTLY prefer that color to the standard "cotton candy" shade of pink, but that color isn't listed for those sizes at all on the site.

Green will be in stock Early Octiber

Just to clarify, does this apply to all aa green? I'm waiting on SXAA1614 green.

Thanks!