Hello,

when will the AA wires W-JSAA16Black, W-JSAA16Silver and W-JSAA16Royal be back in stock? 

I also would like to know when SXAA18316silver are back in stock.

Thanks in advance!

Any chance we'll see SXAA19964 or SXAA19532 in Dark Rose anytime soon? My customers VASTLY prefer that color to the standard "cotton candy" shade of pink, but that color isn't listed for those sizes at all on the site.

Never got an answer on this. Any ideas?

yes all sxaa green and seafoam will be in production very soon.

AA18316 orange is 2+ months

I have an order request that requires AA18532 green.  Any hint of an ETA for shipment?  My customer knows that it's 'in production', I just want to give her an update.  Thanks!

ETA on 16 5/16 silver AA? 

Is there any chance for AA that gets the first dye stripped away and is re-dipped to get marked on the stock page with an asterisk or something? I've definitely noticed the same problems with the "hard" vs "soft" cornered square, and I'm pretty sure that this is also the issue I've been having with the 14 5/16, especially blue.

Or, is there a chance to add more "oops" or limited edition colors? Are the mistake colors pretty, even if they're not what you're shooting for?

Thanks!

On the saw cut 1/4 16g rings, have the shades of the purple darkened or the lavender lightened? I got an order of both recently and they don't match rings I've gotten from several months back. They're not the lilac. The color is somewhere in between the current purple and lavender.

post-76056-0-17796000-1479362156_thumb.jpg

Jon, do you have an update on SXAA20764black?   :detective:

i'm currently holding back on a larger order, trying to get it included!  I need current info to make an important call on my situation...  :biggrin:

Edited by MAILLEbyDave

Do you have an ETA on SXAA16732silver? I'm halfway through a project for a wedding in 2 weeks and just discovered I slightly miscalculated my ring count.

Edited by Worldhopper