We are two weeks out from the initial question (posted feb 2)  to which the response was one to two weeks. ..... Any further update4 on purple 18g 5/32????

Edited by giraffepox

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, The Ring Lord said:

Feb 23-24  I'll hold anodizing to that

Any update on purple 18g 5/32????? we are over a month (feb 2) since told 2 weeks.... still waiting....

I'd picked up a few ounces of the Matte Titanium color of anodized aluminum ZRAA-16-C

I understand it was on 'special' but I wondered if this might become a stocked color? 

Several folks I know really like the color and the contrast it gives with other colors.

For the gold AA1814 - the bulk anodizing is done all at once every 6 months.  We are about a month away at this time.

Matte Titanium - we like it too.  We've expanded from the initial 2 sizes to 5 sizes in specials (12G 1/2" en route).   We expect to see more of it!

The "Once a year" is a very general statement.  When we run a custom color is dictated by demand and when the "custom tank" is available.   For example we are running dark rose now.    We had about 3 large custom order for it AND we were low on several stock sizes.  We planned to run it a month ago but had delays do to some bad dye, and the tank getting used for a few other priorities. 

Any estimate on Dark Rose 16g 1/4? It ended up out of stock after I made my last order, and I was told about 10 calendar days. Been about 16 days and I'm building an order again. Would love to get those on it before these new scale colors get gobbled up :P

By the way LOVE matte titanium, and the matte red I got a while back. Would love to see more matte colors, especially blue and green, but others would be great too! Matte black and titanium in squared rings would be amazing too! On man o:

Edited by moosecat

No you are not missing anything - all the saw cut 16G we sell is in our specials.  In other words its not a standard product line and we don't have all the colors.  These got to be special because someone ordered $200 worth and the rest became a special.  for example if you contact customer service and arrange to custom order this size in green we'll make it with a min $200 order but we'll make lots and the rest will be sold as a special.