Any idea when 18 gauge 5/32" Titanium will be back (SXAA18532Ti)? Also, I'm looking at making a banner of the Stark Direwolf like this, Would you recommend the titanium and frost for gray and white, or something else? Thanks for your help!

skinnysmall.thumb.png.a47acaeb6ea1af1d2b0fd2cbd6abd29a.png

Cool - well we have ZRAA-18-E which is a slightly undersized 18532 titanium.  I see the problem for an inlay though.  We'll make again but we get to sell more of the undersized first.

I've picked up some of the twisted square wire 16g rings and I'm in love. Any plan to make them in different gauges, like 18g?

Anodized Aluminum 20ga 3/16'' ID - Saw Cut

OMG!!! *bounces around the room like an idiot* Is there an ETA on these?! I'm so excited!!!! :shock::thumbsup::unworthy:

Are there any plans to make a Saw Cut version of AA 14ga 7/16"? Any and all colors, although silver, gold, and black are the ones I'm likely to use the most of. Thanks! 

54 minutes ago, The Ring Lord said:

SXAA18316black and silver are getting rushed - 2-3 days tops.

Thank you for the update! Does this go for the SXAA16516silver as well? Is there a way to get an email when it has been restocked?
Thanks!!

Hey there! Any idea when SXAA18532red will be available? I'm workin' on some holiday gifts and would rather the regular/shiny red rather than the matte so it matches the black I intend to get. Thank you!!