Well, that sucks. It's been on of my most popular colors, since I started doing colors. Maybe polling the populous to see if other people would like violet to be a standard color, after all, it's hard to do a complete rainbow without it.

5 hours ago, Kittensoft_Chainmail said:

Well, that sucks. It's been on of my most popular colors, since I started doing colors. Maybe polling the populous to see if other people would like violet to be a standard color, after all, it's hard to do a complete rainbow without it.

At this time we won't be making violet as a stock color. If a custom batch of violet is purchased we may make extra and see how it sells. If people want violet someone would need to purchase the color as a custom batch and we can go from there.

1 minute ago, Kittensoft_Chainmail said:

You've been making matt violet for years, why stop now?

We are no longer making the machine cut AA. The dye we use for the sxma is different from the machine cut dye. The dye and process for the sxma is similar to our sxaa and makes really good quality rings with significantly fewer dud rings than the process and dye used for the machine cut AA. We don't have a dye for violet in the new line, so there's no option for us to continue making violet because the dye is different. It would be a custom color that would have to be tested. We have 2 colors of purple currently, so violet would be our 3rd purple, and it is currently a very low volume seller.

I am setting up shop (newbie) with several ring sizes. I have been doing kits for about 6 months. I would like to order all of my rings from one source - TRL. One size I would like to have is AA 18g. 9/64 in bright silver. (SXAA18964 silver) Looks like these are not currently in stock. Is there an ETA of when these might be available? If not, what ring size would be comparable? I don't see 1/8" either.

1 minute ago, Bevans52 said:

I am setting up shop (newbie) with several ring sizes. I have been doing kits for about 6 months. I would like to order all of my rings from one source - TRL. One size I would like to have is AA 18g. 9/64 in bright silver. (SXAA18964 silver) Looks like these are not currently in stock. Is there an ETA of when these might be available? If not, what ring size would be comparable? I don't see 1/8" either.

Hi. Neither of those is a stock size for us at this time in our anodized aluminum line. Your best option is to purchase the bright aluminum in those sizes and tumble or otherwise shine to your desired finish.

Hi! Seeking a stock update on SXAA16516green ( Anodized Aluminum 16ga 5/16'' ID - Saw Cut in Green): need it for a pending order to go out in two weeks. Hoping it's soon!

15 hours ago, It Is Known said:

Hi! Seeking a stock update on SXAA16516green ( Anodized Aluminum 16ga 5/16'' ID - Saw Cut in Green): need it for a pending order to go out in two weeks. Hoping it's soon!

Hi! This should be ready mid - end of next week.

I noticed that your stock of saw cut AA18g. 9/64 does not list black. Is it just not available now or is it a size that you do not stock? Thanks!

Bonnie

Edited by Bevans52

14 minutes ago, Bevans52 said:

I noticed that your stock of saw cut AA18g. 9/64 does not list black. Is it just not available now or is it a size that you do not stock? Thanks!

Bonnie

The rings in this size you see on the website are specials, so they are not a stock size for us.

52 minutes ago, Grimwolf said:

Need  AA 14ga 1/4"ID  sawcut in Gold.  is there an ETA when it will be in stock.

These may be made in the future, but they are not currently scheduled to be made, so there is no ETA for these. You are welcome to email customer service for a quote on a custom batch. orders@theringlord.com