14 minutes ago, gxdmodule said:

Hello, what is the ETA on SXAB1814 please?

Looks like this is in cutting, so up to 3 weeks. Please contact customer service directly to see if you need this faster. They may be able to accommodate a faster turn around. orders@theringlord.com

On 2/16/2021 at 12:44 PM, gxdmodule said:

Hey, when will SXAB16516 be available please?

ETA 3 to 4 weeks. If you place an order for them they will be made faster. Please contact customer service for assistance with an order. orders@theringlord.com

3 hours ago, highlandprincess said:

Hello! Any ETA on SXAB1612? (I'm very interested to try Destiny Squared from your tutorial 😁)  Thank you!

ETA up to 4 weeks. If you go ahead and place an order by contacting customer service (orders@theringlord.com) it will bump up the product and it may get made sooner.

Looking for some SXAA16516red but it says it is still out of stock. If I need to place an order to expedite, please let me know how to go about doing that.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Canisunis said:

Looking for some SXAA16516red but it says it is still out of stock. If I need to place an order to expedite, please let me know how to go about doing that.

Thanks.

ETA about a month. They are in the cutting queue, so if you contact customer service to place an order we may be able to hand bag them when the rings have been cut. orders@theringlord.com

On 6/11/2021 at 4:05 PM, highlandprincess said:

Hello! Any ETA on AB14716-bulk? We can order from the non-bulk but figured I'd ask, in case these are cut and just not bagged. Thank you!

We are waiting on wire. I don't have an ETA at this time.