bjr_cat.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about Brass - saw cut and machine cut rings and wire.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or its not in the production queue yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

We are almost done replacing yellow brass (alloy 260) with jewelers brass (alloy 226).

We can make the following exceptions:

22g ring stock is still in yellow brass. On request you can get 22g saw cut jewelry brass at the same price (no machine cut).

16g - we have obtained a small amount of 16g yellow brass wire. On request only we will sell wire and make saw cut rings. Minimum 10 lbs to get machine cut rings.

There are no plans to ever carry 12g brass in any alloy again - when the current ring stock is gone its gone for good. The demand was too low.

We now have a feature on our site that will email you when an item you are interested in is back in stock.If you log in on our site, you can click a blue button for any out of stock item. This requests an email be sent when the item is back in stock. You will be sent the email once and then your request is removed from our notification system. You are only sent an email for items where you click the button.You can always check the ETA of an out of stock item here

http://www.theringlord.org/forum/index.php?/forum/22-theringlord-stock-updates/

Product info lists your brass alloy as 1/2 hard...is there an option or a way to purchase full hard brass? Or can tumbling/ work hardening get it there? I have a customer very specifically wants all brass, but it's for a wallet chain--and I'd like it is as strong as possible...

Thanks! Looking at Dragonback or Persian Dragonscale as the weave, have been planning it in 14swg, but wondering if I could get away with 16swg. Sounds like probably not. He is warned it will not be like stainless, but 14swg should still be fairly tough, eh? And, yes, he also knows it will be huge, but seems to be into it...

Also, while I've got your attention...there is no color issue with the 14g or 16g brass, correct? He definitely wants the yellow look of brass, not reddish...

Lastly, I asked a couple times in the "Bronze" topic...but is there any hope for "18 gauge" equivalent bronze rings anytime? I do love the bronze!

Thanks very much in advance!

Edited by madd-vyking

I'm holding an order waiting for SXBJR16316 to be back in stock - is it coming soon?  If not I'll place the order without it.  

20 hours ago, KatCunning said:

ETA on 14ga 1/2" brass saw-cut rings? I got a dude who needs a new knights chain. :)

We are out of wire to make this product; I have no ETA at this time. There are machine cut rings in stock in the size and material.