Bernice Daniels

Niobium - Anodized, black and raw

na_cat.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about Niobium - rings and wire.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or its not in the production queue yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

Wondering if there isn't a chance you might sometime be adding 9/64 to your sizes available in 20 gauge (especially black niobium). I'd never need enough to warrant a special order, but I'd like to be able to pair it with silver and/or gold fill in some projects I do in that size.

Thanks, and keep up with the good stuff!

Edited by madd-vyking

Any idea when the 22ga 1/8" anodized niobium rings will be back in stock? I would really like to use them soon and the only other place I know to get good quality costs nearly 4 times as much as you guys do to get the same number of rings.

22G 1/8" niobium can be custom ordered - contact custom service.  Were not sure when it will be back to being a standard product but so long as you can wait a week for custom we're happy to make it.

Wondering when Niobium 16g is going to be back in stock? I see someone over a month ago asked, and there doesn't seem to be a reply.

I have a show coming up in early december, and I really need these, can someone post an update?

20g black niobium should be back in about a week. 22g black is currently difficult. We are low on wire and it's in the wrong factory. I could however so any size in 21g or 24g black niobium.