Bernice Daniels

Punched & Solid Rings

punched_cat.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about punched or welded rings.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or its not in the production queue yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

I saw that some of your welded stainless steel rings, particularly DSS1015, ran out in the last couple days (just as I was about to order). Is there an ETA on them?

Just received a notification on Thursday 2/2/17 that 1/4" ID PSS-1614 was back in stock.  Checked the page and it looks like you guys are still sold out?  Did you run out of stock  after only 2 days or is the page pending an update?

Edited by LASture

Sorry - false alarm - the PSS-1614 was not intended to be marked into stock - it was intended to by changed to discontinued.... the good news is we'll look at doing products like this with the new metal cutting laser in a couple months.

Shoot. :/

I have a hauberk project that's nearly 30% finished but I ran out of PSS-1614, I've been waiting ages for them to come back in stock.  My concern is that laser cut would not have the dished form of the previous punched rings.  For sake of consistency and not losing my entire project, would it be possible to purchase a minimum order to run a batch of PSS-1614?  If so, please contact me so that we can work out details.