Well... I was thinking 12G 1/2" for the next EPDM special but if you can get support for 14G 1/2 I can do that.  The reason we had 14G 1/2" is someone ordered 100,000 of them from us so I ordered 500,000 and sold the extra 400K as a special.

The new 16G 5/16" silicon pink were supposed to glow... yah not even a little bit.  We're working on it.  Also have glow in the dark PC scales in production :)

The 12g may or may not work for what I need. I prefer the 14g but I could try the 12g. I am not sure how I would get the support for it.

Either way I would probably get 1,000-2,000 rings. :)

Glow in the dark scales will be awesome!!!

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a thread for the engineered plastic rings, so this seems to be the most logical place to ask. Are there plans to restock the black 'vest kit' any time soon?

Thanks.

Edited by Rob MacLennan

Hello,

I was just curious on what the eta would be for red and blue 18ga 3/16" rubber rings to come back in stock. About to put in a large-ish order and trying to figure if I should wait a few days to just add it on, or if I am better off ordering now and just ordering those later seperate (even though I won't get the $100+ discount)

Thanks!

Love the new red btw!  Now I'm just hoping people will buy out the stuff I made with the old red so I can move onto the new :) Are there any plans to add a brighter purple or light blue by any chance? I do like the purple and blue now, but those are colors I've had customers ask about recently.

I don't have an exact ETA but I can say it will not be within a week or 2. I have asked Jon to get an update from the supplier and to post here. 

I'm glad you like the new red - I'm not aware of any plans for lighter purple or blue. The EPDM needs to be darker more saturated colored just becasue of the material. The only way to make a light blue as far as I'm aware is silicone. We've tested silicone but I don't know about colors. Jon will comment if this is possible in future. 

We found more 18g 3/16" red - I just marked them into stock.

I was testing someone account and posted as them sorry!

Please email and we can add to or change your order!

Not exactly a question of stock, but the picture for the glow in the dark rubber rings seems to be broken? Is there a way it could be fixed/posted here so that I may look at that before buying some? Thanks!

I keep glancing at the main site to see if any other sizes of glow in the dark have been added - are you guys still working on those? Cause I don't do anything in 14g...

I'd love to see the glow in 16g 5/16", 16g 1/4", 18g 3/16"...

Also, is there any chance of you guys ever doing 20awg equivalent rubber? I could really use some 20g 1/8" black EPDM

We'll fix that GITD pic right away.

More sizes of GITD - maybe - we'll discuss in a month or so and if we decide yes then we'd bring in a size or 2 in 3-4 months.

More sizes of EPDM - not in the next year - next EPDM expansion will be 1 or 2 new colors.  Brown and Teal are being discussed.

Teal/Aqua/Turquoise definitely a vote from me. Could put it to a poll?

I assumed the GITD was 14g so as to make it a bit sturdier in silicone. It combines well with the 16g AA anyway imo.

I am liking both those colors. Teal is popular but the brown will make it easier to make stretchy mail that "looks Period" for those of our fantasy Larp  that get picky with colored chain mail.

Well, I'll tell you guys now, I'd order GITD 16g 5/16" and GITD 16g 1/4" in a heartbeat. GITD 18g 3/16" or 18g 1/4" would be pretty awesome too.

I like the sounds of teal rubber rings, but in solid colours I only really use black, and make up the colours with AA rings.

Buuuut brown might be cool, stretchy steampunk maille!

Well, I'll tell you guys now, I'd order GITD 16g 5/16" and GITD 16g 1/4" in a heartbeat. GITD 18g 3/16" or 18g 1/4" would be pretty awesome too.

I like the sounds of teal rubber rings, but in solid colours I only really use black, and make up the colours with AA rings.

Buuuut brown might be cool, stretchy steampunk maille!

Gitd 16g 1/4" is an instabuy from me! And I would love a teal or lighter blue rubber ring. Brown would also make for nice steampunky jewelry with goldtone rings...

Hello

Checking my old orders I had ordered a large bag of  " EPDM Ring Special - ZRNG - EPDM" . This was an order I made in 2013.  They were 16 gauge, 1/2 inch rings.  I've checked everywhere within your site are these no longer available?

I ordered a bag of 3/8 rings but this obviously will not mess with what I have built so far.  Will 1/2 inch rubber rings ever come back... PLEASE????  Second I was building a vest with the rubber rings and your clear polycarbonate rings.  I had put it on hold and it was sitting in a plastic tub in the house for a year.  What I had built and never actually used this armor and I noticed the polycarbonate rings became brittle and were all just cracking and falling apart.  So I've changed to 1/2 inch aluminum rings, but this is not going to work if I do not get 1/2 inch rubber rings to finish.  Thanks 

That was our previous special - sorry it sold out - it was 14G 1/2".  The way these specials happen is someone buys enough to get the party started.  We do happen to have 12G 1/2" ready to go as the next special - these are available now by emailing customer service - about $3/100

I swear a few weeks ago there were hundreds or thousands of ounces of the 12g 1/2" EPDM special rings. Now they are gone. Is this for real? :(

I should have ordered a bunch when I had the chance.