Sorry no update on the white - the white is a bad case... we order EPDM is large amounts infrequently.   Last time we ordered we didn't need these rings as our system said we had lots... our system was wrong :(

Not really sure when we can get more.

Just wanted to check on the 14g 5/16 GITD colors. Will there be a re-order of them? Also, it seems they were rather popular, will there be any more colors added if you do restock (i.e. purple or white would be awesome)?

Thank you so much!!!

Edited by bretmackey

18 hours ago, bretmackey said:

Just wanted to check on the 14g 5/16 GITD colors. Will there be a re-order of them? Also, it seems they were rather popular, will there be any more colors added if you do restock (i.e. purple or white would be awesome)?

Thank you so much!!!

Yes, we will restock the GITD rings, but it will be another few months before they are here. Unfortunately there are no other colors of GITD available to us.

On 10/2/2018 at 3:44 PM, Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support said:

Yes, we will restock the GITD rings, but it will be another few months before they are here. Unfortunately there are no other colors of GITD available to us.

Ah, that is unfortunate, was hoping to make some custom bracelets for a gaming group of mine with the blue 14g GITD rings. The event we are going to is in January and by the sounds of it you guys will not have them in time for me to accomplish that.

7 hours ago, Schori2 said:

Any idea on when the EPDM-16516-PINK rings will be restocked?

I'm sorry, there is no ETA at this time. I'd say at least a couple months still. These rings have high minimum purchases, so we have to order A LOT at the same time. We're keeping our eyes on this so we can order as soon as is feasible.

1 hour ago, knightlycreations said:

... plan B: do you know if any of your mix bags 18g 3/16 have the bright yellow in them? 

Note: if it isn't obvious, I am a little desperate. 😥

Please email orders (at) theringlord.com for assistance with this question.