Eduardo Barron

Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

On 9/17/2021 at 3:55 PM, Abendlied said:

Is there an ETA on 12GA 1/2" ID - SS1212? Need about 45 bags for an order a.s.a.p. 

Thanks in advance!

The wire was supposed to be here by the end of September, but it has been delayed to end of Oct/beg of November because of all the shipping delays with the shortage of vessels and containers.

On 9/18/2021 at 2:08 AM, TitaniumMithril said:

i see the restock of blackened stainless didn't include any 18ga - in fact, all the sizes but 3/16" have been removed from the page.  am i to assume no other sizes will be available for the indefinite future?  (i only need one bag of SB1814, and not for a few months.)

We will be running another batch of black stainless in mid-2022. We will have more sizes, esp 18g machine cut rings. We will likely do some saw cut as well. And other 14g rings.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:10 PM, Snakebite said:

awesome 1438 black stainless is finally stocked up, thank you guys but 14716 is highly needed!

We will be running another batch of black stainless in mid-2022. We will have more sizes, and will do 14716.

Hi

Are there any updates on the ETA for SS1212 (12GA - 1/2" ID)? In desperate need of re-stock.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Abendlied

On 11/14/2021 at 10:15 AM, Abendlied said:

Hi

Are there any updates on the ETA for SS1212 (12GA - 1/2" ID)? In desperate need of re-stock.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

Our wire order was delayed again. It should be here by the end of the year. Once we have it we can get ETAs on specific products. Anything in 16g will likely be made first, then other gauges. I'd ask again around the first of the year.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:01 PM, Anakhet said:

I am going to assume the ETA is "when ever it shows up" but is there one for: W-JSSS16

We are still waiting for the wire to arrive, but it should be any day now. Ask again in a couple weeks and I'll see if it's come in and when the spools and rolls are scheduled to be made.

Is there ever going to be saw cut blackened stainless? I'd like a lot of that in a few sizes and while I look at a custom order, if saw cut blackened stainless is in the pipeline, I can wait :D

13 minutes ago, Meloria said:

Is there ever going to be saw cut blackened stainless? I'd like a lot of that in a few sizes and while I look at a custom order, if saw cut blackened stainless is in the pipeline, I can wait :D

There will be, but it will probably be a while. Here's why: We just got the stainless wire in that was supposed to have been been here last year, so we are working through making all the out of stock stainless rings. Once everything is back in stock we'll start making rings for blackening. This is a months long process.

If you want to do a custom order, we can certainly look into that for you. Please contact customer service directly at orders (at) theringlord.com.

2 minutes ago, Jodey, TRL Creative Mgr said:

There will be, but it will probably be a while. Here's why: We just got the stainless wire in that was supposed to have been been here last year, so we are working through making all the out of stock stainless rings. Once everything is back in stock we'll start making rings for blackening. This is a months long process.

If you want to do a custom order, we can certainly look into that for you. Please contact customer service directly at orders (at) theringlord.com.

Thanks for the quick reply. I might make a few custom orders for the saw cut in the spring.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:15 PM, demure said:

Any ETA on SXSS20764? I will try to order ~8000 links once its back.

Currently ETA up to a month, but let me see if we can do any better for the 14oz you want. I'll get back to you.

On 2/2/2022 at 1:15 PM, demure said:

Any ETA on SXSS20764? I will try to order ~8000 links once its back.

If you purchase the whole 14oz we can move this up and have it ready in about 2 weeks. Please contact customer service to place the order and remind them about the 2 weeks. orders@theringlord.com is where you email.

On 2/8/2022 at 12:43 PM, Jodey, TRL Creative Mgr said:

If you purchase the whole 14oz we can move this up and have it ready in about 2 weeks. Please contact customer service to place the order and remind them about the 2 weeks. orders@theringlord.com is where you email.

Thank you, I have sent in an email :)