Bernice Daniels

Silver - Sterling & Fine

sxst_cat.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about Silver - fine and sterling - saw cut rings and wire.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or the wire has not been ordered yet.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

Hello

I have some fine silver coins. 999 and 9999.  I would like to melt them and make some jewelry rings and bracelets etc.. I'm new to this. Should I add some copper to the melt to make it harder (sterling) or just use the fine silver?

Edited by Chuckz

Do we have to purchase product down to quantity 0 /out of stock before new batches of rings are restocked? I was looking to get some more 22G 3/32 saw cut silver for more bracelets: current stock states 0.28oz. Thanks, Matt

On 5/17/2019 at 8:07 PM, Hazzmatt said:

Do we have to purchase product down to quantity 0 /out of stock before new batches of rings are restocked? I was looking to get some more 22G 3/32 saw cut silver for more bracelets: current stock states 0.28oz. Thanks, Matt

For any saw cut rings that are NOT anodized aluminum: if we have less showing in stock than you would like, purchase what we have and put a note in the comment section of you order letting us know the TOTAL number of ounces you would like to purchase. Quinn will see the comment and add to your order, then let you know the total owing.