Eduardo Barron

Titanium - Anodized and Plain

is TI16516NoColor restocking too with the saw-cut?  my commission just "officially" fell through that i emailed you guys about late last year (surprise, surprise), but i wouldn't mind getting a little to restock my personal supply (and am working on an order...)

1 hour ago, TitaniumMithril said:

is TI16516NoColor restocking too with the saw-cut?  my commission just "officially" fell through that i emailed you guys about late last year (surprise, surprise), but i wouldn't mind getting a little to restock my personal supply (and am working on an order...)

Please ask again in a week. We are waiting for our wire shipment, but it has been delayed by the rail issues caused by protests.

Hiya,

Is there an ETA on SXTI18532 and SXTI18316 in NoColor and DarkBlue?

And on the truely matte natural Ti rings with the same measures?

Thanks in advance!

On 3/7/2020 at 4:58 AM, Geowrath said:

Hiya,

Is there an ETA on SXTI18532 and SXTI18316 in NoColor and DarkBlue?

And on the truely matte natural Ti rings with the same measures?

Thanks in advance!

No ETA at this time; we are waiting for wire to arrive. It should be here in the next couple of weeks.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:36 AM, wildturkeyway said:

Update please on SXTI18 all sizes in NoColor?  Your last update had wire arriving over 3 weeks ago.  Where are the various sizes of Saw Cut 18swg no color on the schedule?

These should restock in the next 2-4 weeks.

I got an e-mail that the TI18316NoColor was in stock, but when I could check 30 minutes later on the website it was sold out.   Did I blink and miss it?  

Edited by Aslak

1 hour ago, Aslak said:

I got an e-mail that the TI18316NoColor was in stock, but when I could check 30 minutes later on the website it was sold out.   Did I blink and miss it?  

We put a small amount in stock but it was sold immediately. We have another 7.5lbs waiting to be bagged. Once it's bagged it will be put into stock, 1-2 week timeframe. If you are placing an order online and want to add some of these, put a note in the comment section of the order saying how many bags you would like. Customer service will see the comment and add the items to your order and let you know the total owing.