Eduardo Barron

Scales - all materials and sizes

UPDATE on SCALEAALG-BLK: strip is here and we are finishing up the strip we had on the machine and will get black on it asap. We anticipate some scales being in stock by Friday. Bronze strip also arrived and scales will be made after black. Bronze will restock in a couple weeks, after we're done running all the black.

I was just wondering if there was any ETA on the scale sampler: I was just wanting to get a better idea of the sizes, to see which one would work best for the project I want.  I personally don't care about the material/coloring, etc, mostly wanting to see the sizes in person.

10 hours ago, Brent84 said:

Greetings, I was wondering if there was any ETA on restock of the SCALEAALG- BRONZEbulk? Thank you.

UPDATE on SCALEAALG-BLK: strip is here and we are finishing up the strip we had on the machine and will get black on it asap. We anticipate some scales being in stock by Friday. Bronze strip also arrived and scales will be made after black. Bronze will restock in a couple weeks, after we're done running all the black

Scales out of stock what is the ETA

SCMed-AABLACK
SC-XLAA-MIR
SCALEAALG-BLK or SCALEAALG-BLKbulk bulk by preference. Please tell me these didn’t sell out in just a few days. 
SCTNY-AA-CH

What are the chances of getting Mirrored Gold or the Bronze color back in XL scales?

Thank you
Dan Neville Ower and artist behind Forge And Fleece

56 minutes ago, Darthon said:

Scales out of stock what is the ETA

SCMed-AABLACK
SC-XLAA-MIR
SCALEAALG-BLK or SCALEAALG-BLKbulk bulk by preference. Please tell me these didn’t sell out in just a few days. 
SCTNY-AA-CH

What are the chances of getting Mirrored Gold or the Bronze color back in XL scales?

Thank you
Dan Neville Ower and artist behind Forge And Fleece

UPDATE on SCALEAALG-BLK: strip is here and we are finishing up the strip we had on the machine and will get black on it asap. We anticipate some scales being in stock by Friday, and they were but they sold out. We are making scales as quickly as we can and will keep restocking as we get enough made to put on the website. Looks like bulk will restock tomorrow and bagged on Thurs.

Tiny - we are not making tiny scales at this time. There is an issue we are working to fix, so no ETA right now.

XL scales - bronze was discontinued, we do not have strip for mirror. No ETA for strip at this time.

scmed-aablack will restock Thurs/Fri

On 9/14/2019 at 10:19 PM, nephamine said:

It's been a while since I've had to re-stock... are the small/medium colored titanium scales still in the product line? Also, will any Damascus make a return?

Yes, we will restock small ti scales in anodized colors when we receive more strip. Anodized medium are not a stock product, but can be ordered custom. Which Damascus scales are you looking for? They are all on this page: https://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=237&cat=Laser+Etched+Scale

3 hours ago, Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support said:

These are in stock.

Sorry no, I meant the regular anodized aluminum price ones.  I guess it's called "shiny copper". When will those be back in stock?

Will there every be just a regular copper too? Not the premium kind? 

13 hours ago, VinylDragonShop said:

Sorry no, I meant the regular anodized aluminum price ones.  I guess it's called "shiny copper". When will those be back in stock?

Will there every be just a regular copper too? Not the premium kind? 

We are out of strip at this time with no ETA. The shiny copper are not premium scales, just regular, but shiny AA. The only regular copper would be the copper material scales.

Any update on out of stock premium anodized aluminum small scales? Namely SCSM-BTAA-GLD, SCSM-BTAA-LIME, SCSM-BTAA-BZ, and SCSM-BTAA-RED. Also, are there any plans to restock these in Electric Violet or Midnight?

1 hour ago, Arzodious said:

Any update on out of stock premium anodized aluminum small scales? Namely SCSM-BTAA-GLD, SCSM-BTAA-LIME, SCSM-BTAA-BZ, and SCSM-BTAA-RED. Also, are there any plans to restock these in Electric Violet or Midnight?

Midnight purple was a limited edition color, so there has been no decision as of yet to restock these scales. -gld will restock today or tomorrow, -lime will be 3+ months, no eta for -bz as we need to wait for more of those colors that need restocking before we will run them. Same for violet. -red has a z-product at the bottom of that section.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:40 AM, Arzodious said:

SCSM-BTAA-BZ, and SCSM-BTAA-RED  - update - these will restock in 1-2 weeks