Eduardo Barron

Scales - all materials and sizes

Edit 2: Okay, even though I got an in stock notification on these, I guess they weren't really in stock, because I received notice they were out of stock after ordering them. So I'd still really like an ETA...

Edit: Hah okay I just got notification they're all in stock now so...nevermind! :) 

Original: Wowee! I went to check small titanium scales tonight and found ALL colors except plain were out of stock! Any ETA on these? I'm mainly interested in the various shades of blues/purples.

Edited by moosecat

Still waiting for an ETA on Small Anodized Titanium scales. There was a bug that caused me to get an email saying they were back in stock and let me order them when they weren't actually in stock, so those items were cancelled on me. Very disappointed. I have a show November 2nd...will they be in stock soon?

Edited by moosecat

Dammit, green medium ran out while I was waiting to order black. Please tell me that's coming back soon. I keep putting off ordering until I can get my big order together.

Hi, any news on when the lime small scales will be back in stock? I only need around 20-30 of that colour to go with the green and seafoam for a project. 

Tiny bronze scales have never yet been in stock.  The first ever batch is on the way from the factory in Saskatoon to our factory/shipping facility in Toronto.  Should be online in about a week.

We could get them gold plated... if you buy $200 worth we'll get a batch of the tiny bronze gold plated :)