Eduardo Barron

Scales - all materials and sizes

If you happen to find any more of those Harry Potter scales, I'd take them.  I just got some super hero scales last month but I guess I need to check the site more often.  FYI, i'd love to see some Tardis and DW Dr Who Logo scales :D  I'm too broke to afford 100 scales all on my own :D

ETA for small/light frost scales SCSM-TBA-FST? Since these are "special", will these be restocked, or should I order something else instead? Are SCALE-SM-AAFrost, the heavier version, similar enough that I could mix them without noticing much?

Is there any chance you will make more lilac (and/or blue lilac!) scales? I LOVE the lilac and blue lilac colors. Snagging some of the large ones while I can, but I had dreams to make a lilac dragon.

Also, wondering about ETA for the SCSM-TBA scales in black, frost, and red?

Thanks!

22 hours ago, The Ring Lord said:

sorry - not really possible to make this color any more.

There are 5 unanswered, ignored questions here. I've been waiting for an answer for 6 weeks. Which post are you replying to?

How did that happen:

SCSM-TBA-FST - being made now back in stock in about 2 weeks

Small titanium - no ETA - out of raw material

Tempered large scales - no ETA - out of raw materials

Medium red scales.   While we are out of raw material we've ordered more.  ETA about 8 weeks

Is there any intent to make any light purple shades in scales? Anything purple and pastel-like would basically work. The way you've answered in the past sounds like it's specifically lilac that can't be done, but maybe any light purple is infeasible?

47 minutes ago, Amerithe said:

Is there any intent to make any light purple shades in scales? Anything purple and pastel-like would basically work. The way you've answered in the past sounds like it's specifically lilac that can't be done, but maybe any light purple is infeasible?

Light Purple already exists in the Premium Bright Anodized Aluminum. As so.eone who has small lilac and light purple, they are similar but the light purple is nicer in my opinion as it has more color to it.

Good evening! 

Is there an ETA on med blue scales - SCMed-AABLUE. Is it about the same as the medium red scales?  Received a large commission and will be just shy of enough scales on hand for both colors.

I also have orders for the DH small black scales, part of kit: Z-LZSC-B, so any ETA on those would be wonderful.

Thanks!