Bernice Daniels

Scales - all materials and sizes

1 hour ago, Amy said:

Can you give an estimated time scale-sm-aagold will be restocked? We need roughly 900 pieces.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I don't have an ETA at this time. We are out of strip for this product. It will be a few months or more, most likely.

I know they just barely went out of stock, but do you have ideas when Large Blue (SCALEAALG-BLUE) might be back in stock? Rough estimates are welcome, anything I can tell people.

2 hours ago, crkjelstrom said:

I know they just barely went out of stock, but do you have ideas when Large Blue (SCALEAALG-BLUE) might be back in stock? Rough estimates are welcome, anything I can tell people.

Right now my estimate is a few months, as we are out of strip. Ask again in a few weeks and I'll likely have a better answer for you. :)

Could I get an estimate on the black small stainless steel scales SCALEsm-SB-BLK? I love to use these as my black scales, and I'm running out!

And can I post a second question? When I got the white painted aluminum SCALESM-PAL-WHT in the past, they were painted on one side. Is the a chance that you have white scales on both sides?

Edited by dragonmotherk

I'm assuming that the ETA for SCMed-AABLUE is the same as the large version, is there any way to check if the current batch of mixed medium scales have any regular blue in the mix? I literally just need 2 scales. I'm guessing not, but I had to ask.

4 hours ago, Amerithe said:

I'm assuming that the ETA for SCMed-AABLUE is the same as the large version, is there any way to check if the current batch of mixed medium scales have any regular blue in the mix? I literally just need 2 scales. I'm guessing not, but I had to ask.

Please email customer service for assistance with this request. orders (at) theringlord.com. Thanks!

On 1/12/2019 at 9:42 PM, Kayatuk said:

Any word on Tiny Bronze? I have had a project in mind for a while and hope for them soon.

SCTNY-Bronze

I'm sorry, there is no ETA at this time. I'd say it will be at least a couple months if not longer.

14 hours ago, dragonmotherk said:

Could I get an estimate on the black small stainless steel scales SCALEsm-SB-BLK? I love to use these as my black scales, and I'm running out!

And can I post a second question? When I got the white painted aluminum SCALESM-PAL-WHT in the past, they were painted on one side. Is the a chance that you have white scales on both sides?

scalesm-sb-blk need to go out for blackening, so that's likely 2 to 3 or more months. RE: scalesm-pal-wht, we will not have them painted on both sides.

20 minutes ago, Crystalsidyll said:

Can you give me an estimate of when Sc-SM-AA gold will be back in stock?  Thanks.

SCALE-SM-AAGOLD?  And the bulk version have no eta at this time.  We are out of strip, so it will be a few months before they restock.  

51 minutes ago, NebulaDraconian said:

Is there an ETA on SCALEAALG-REDbulk ? I see there are lots of regular size bags but if I need 1k+ anyway I may as well get the big one. Thanks!!

These will restock in 6 to 8 weeks. We are waiting on a part for the machine, then bulk red are currently 3rd in line to be made once the part arrives.

Any idea on when the small bright anodized aluminum scales color purple will be back in stock? 

SCSM-TBA-PUR