Bernice Daniels

Tools - all pliers, cutters etc

133 posts in this topic

tools.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about Tools - all pliers, cutters etc

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or the items have not been ordered yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

One week for the Ergo handled knipex

Would you mind giving us a revised ETA for this?

(Waiting patiently so I can make an order including this.)

I've been waiting on the modded ergo handle Knipex, too.  Can you give another revised ETA please?

Edited by victorysmuse

Soo I was waiting for the Modified Ergos be restocked before I ordered a few bags of 16ga 5/16" ID (Bulk bag of 5600) ss16516-bulk rings for a shirt I'm making hoping to order them together an save on shipping. All 50 bags were all sold before the Modified Ergos were restocked. O.O
So could I get an ETA on the Rings now too please? 

Thanks,
Chase

Any idea when the modded knipex will arrive? Still waiting patiently, but it's kind of like the kids on Christmas Eve, but I'm not sure what day Christmas actually is in this case.

Hoping soon too, got a bunch of grade 5 Ti that trashed my smaller knipex jaws. Had to file them down. Looking forward to finishing the project, it's something for me for once!

Is there an ETA on TheRingLord Brand Bentnose Pliers?

No - the one bentnose we have in stock is all we have planned for the forseeable future.  The bentnose in stock is a good one - really!

I am looking to find out when MA-KIT-JWLRmetric will be available again. Thank you.

Im with you on this one Daemon, I'd like a MA-KIT-JWLRmetric too, do you have any ETA..? :)

Just wondering when would you be able to get a few of the Knipex 2001160 back in stock. Would love to place an order for rings and pliers at the same time.