Bernice Daniels

Tools - all pliers, cutters etc

Please bring in some knipex kx3522115 pliers. I love the modified 2002160 and would really like to get the chain nose versions for my micro maille. Any sort of expected date or info would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be possible to have an ETA on the restock of Knipex Watchmakers Pliers - Narrow Nose (KX3731125) please? Just need to decide if I delay a couple days to get them with this order, or if I have to hope they are in stock in a few months when I make another order...

I tried to order mandrel kit a few week ago and they were out of stock. Tried again today and I get message that all parts not available Do you know when they will be back in stock? Basic jewelers, basic metric and adv metric. (All 18") Thanks!

I need a Ray Grossman Jump Ringer System arbor to hold my sawblades.....  and you don't have any in stock.

Any idea where I can purchase one, borrow one, steal one, or have one made up - haha - ????

I'm updating my 'charm bracelet' with last years charms accumulated in our travels (47 to add to my current 283 count on my 'charm bracelet' made of 20g sterling silver wire into a byzantine chain, now some 60+" long, collected in our 15 years of being fulltime RVers in our retirement).

My problem is, I leant my Foredom to my sister for a wood carving class she took, and when she returned it, I found I misplaced my arbor with sawblade in it.... see I put it 'somewhere safe' so it wouldn't get dropped and the blade broken while it wasn't being protected by the guard in my Jump Ringer System setup.  Now I can't find it!  It's over 30 yrs old and I'm having difficulty finding a replacement for it, also.

Any help you could offer me would be greatly appreciated (grin).

Nancy Barnhart   (fancnanc1 on TRL)

Thanks Jon for the quick reply!   I'll be watching for them.

NancyB

p.s.  Being it's finally Monday, I got emails from Contenti, Rio Grande, and Otto Frei ... both Rio & Otto Frei have these in stock, (but are not listed on their websites as being available), one arbor for $11+ and one for $55+ - so I have ordered one and will await it's arrival to finish my project. 

For anyone else's information I'll share here what I've learned searching:  

Ray Grossman passed away about 18 months ago, and his family is continuing 

the business as "Ray Grossman Inc.", 2 Birch Road, Swampscott, MA 01907   

Ph#  781-595-4848    Fax#  781-595-9669

Edited by fancnanc1

ETA for Ergo Mods? 

(Not sure whether to put first half of order I just paid for on hold, just noticed these were out of stock when putting together second half.)

Hi, I'm about due for a new order, and I was wondering if you have a new ETA for the Knipex Watchmakers Pliers - Narrow Nose (KX3731125) that were supposed to be restocked in April?

Thanks

I'm also wondering about the status of the tumblers - I'm interested in anything rotary, not too picky as to which model (Though the cheapest would be my preference if given the choice).  Thanks!