Bernice Daniels

Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc

73 posts in this topic

jewelrysupplies.jpg

This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or its not on order yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product that isn't commented on below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

CHAIN-BALL-Black will be at about 3 months. We are subbing other colors into any kit that uses them. If you have a preference let us know in the comments during checkout.

CHAIN-BALL-Black will be at about 3 months. We are subbing other colors into any kit that uses them. If you have a preference let us know in the comments during checkout.

Thank you!

Hi, I plan on making a decent size order ($100+) but came to see that the "12mm Plated Brass - Silver
JcLC-12-SilverP" are out of stock :confused:  Do you have a possible ETA on when they will be back in stock? Also, is it possible to make a order, have that shipped, and then have the clasps ship out seperate when in stock? This is my first time ordering from your company and didn't know how that worked. Thanks for any help and support in the matter!

Edited by AkEnthusiast

the 12mm silver plated clasps will not be back in stock for at least a few months. I recommend getting a different color, material or size. 

We don't back order- if something in your order is not available after you order we will email you with options. 

Generally though the stock numbers on the site are accurate and we have it if you can add it to your cart. 

AkEnthusiast likes this

When will the normal 4mm Plated - Black Ice magnetic clasps be back in stock? I loved the ones I got previously, and you seem to be the only supplier who makes them in black and at a decent price.

Four weeks from Jan 27 for the 16mm Plated Brass - Platinum (2 Rings)jctube-2-plat as well? If so, I'll probably have to try something else.

Do you have an ETA for CHAIN22-SilverPlate chain? I plan on ordering about 20 packages. If you won't be getting it very soon, can you suggest an alternative?

I know you guys said it may take a few days to get that really big shipment put into the system (and that you'd have some new things as well!), but I was still wondering about some items that are showing as out of stock. Were you able to get any of the JcMAG-Stainless, JcMAG-SS, and Jclobster-SS-15 on that order? The lobster claw is the really important one that's been holding me up...

Any ideas on when 12mm Stainless Steel JcMAG-Stainless magnetic clasps will be back in?  or failing those, the 5mm Stainless Steel JcMAG-SS magnetic clasps?  

New shipment of findings just arrived.

However no JcMAG-BlackIce - this model is discontinued due to some quality challenges.  we are switching to the bullet style but its 2-3 months away for the new black ice version.