Eduardo Barron

Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc

On 2/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, Dcompose82 said:

What is the ETA for Silver Anodized Aluminum Chain ZCHAIN-B? I'm looking at starting a project but honestly not sure how much I need. Thanks in advance.

This item is not being restocked at this time.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:08 AM, Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support said:

They will restock in the next week.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:41 PM, Marie's Maille said:
  • Any eta on the belt buckles (jsbeltbuckle)?  I can't find anything of comparable quality/price.

Any update? They are still showing as out of stock.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:08 AM, Marie's Maille said:

Any update? They are still showing as out of stock.

The belt buckle has now disappeared from the website. I am working like 15 hours a day preparing for the craft fair season and I need to know if I have to find another source for buckles.  Please respond.

15 hours ago, Marie's Maille said:

The belt buckle has now disappeared from the website. I am working like 15 hours a day preparing for the craft fair season and I need to know if I have to find another source for buckles.  Please respond.

Unfortunately we are no longer able to get the jsbeltbuckle. I didn't know that when I responded the other day. We received a different buckle: 41 mm wide by 50 long  are the inner dimensions. It's all stainless, cost is  $8.20 USD per buckle, product code is js-ssbkl. It is not yet on the website, but if you would like any added to your order please email customer service and Quinn can add them for you. orders (at) theringlord.com.

3 minutes ago, Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support said:

Unfortunately we are no longer able to get the jsbeltbuckle. I didn't know that when I responded the other day. We received a different buckle: 41 mm wide by 50 long  are the inner dimensions. It's all stainless, cost is  $8.20 USD per buckle, product code is js-ssbkl. It is not yet on the website, but if you would like any added to your order please email customer service and Quinn can add them for you. orders (at) theringlord.com.

Thank you for letting me know. It's a shame you can't get them. They were beautiful buckles at an amazing price.

Wondering on an ETA for stainless steel 8mm pendant bails (stock # jsbail-8SS), as well as the stainless steel 4mm 1/2 round rings (stock # JSElem-SSRng).

TIA, Oh Mistress of Answering Questions  😉 

On 8/1/2019 at 1:33 PM, madd-vyking said:

Wondering on an ETA for stainless steel 8mm pendant bails (stock # jsbail-8SS), as well as the stainless steel 4mm 1/2 round rings (stock # JSElem-SSRng).

TIA, Oh Mistress of Answering Questions  😉 

:D The bails will restock in 3 to 4 weeks. No ETA on the JSElem-SSRng.