Eduardo Barron

Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc

Was told that the 15mm stainless steel clasp ( JcLC-SS-15 ) would be back in stock with a week or two. That was 3 weeks ago. Any word on when it might be back in stock?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, JoryB said:

Was told that the 15mm stainless steel clasp ( JcLC-SS-15 ) would be back in stock with a week or two. That was 3 weeks ago. Any word on when it might be back in stock?

Thanks!

Our delivery was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago but hasn't shown up yet. We're working on getting it delivered. Based on that I don't have an ETA at this time. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, but I won't know for sure until we find out what the issue is. 

Seeing if there will a restock on

Stainless - Black Powder Coated
JSCarab-BlkSS

really like the look of these compared to others and I had a few requests at a show I was at.

6 hours ago, Scottanime said:

Seeing if there will a restock on

Stainless - Black Powder Coated
JSCarab-BlkSS

really like the look of these compared to others and I had a few requests at a show I was at.

I don't have a restock date at this time. It will be at least a few months if we are able to get them again.

On 9/14/2019 at 10:00 PM, moosecat said:

Will there be a restock on titanium chains? Specifically CHAIN-TITAN20-Bronze?

Thank you!

The nocolor chain is what we use to make the anodized chains. The nocolor has a note on it right now because the welds don't anodize. There are no plans at this time to order more nocolor chain until we are out of the stock we have now. Please see attached photos. If you are ok with the way the welds look and would like to order anodized chain, please contact customer service directly for assistance (orders (at) theringlord.com).

otherchain.jpg

bzchain.jpg

6 hours ago, crystlec said:

When will stainless steel 51mm lobster clasp be restocked 

Thank you 

We have a 41mm and a 50mm clasp. The 41mm clasp will restock in 2 to 3 months. There is no ETA at this time for the 50mm clasp.