bikepartjewelry

Oh God..the comments...they kill me

*sigh* This thread reminds me that I have a couple dozen Warhammer and D&D minis that I should be painting...especially as I got in on the Bones Kickstarter and I have a couple hundred new minis heading my way around March....

Haha. Minis won for me - even though I really couldn't afford to spend the money at the time. I still have thousands of rings that need working so I'm set there for a while. At least until I get ANOTHER hairbrained 30,000+ ring project to work on (I'm already trying to finish three of those).

Want really badass dice? I've been eyeing this guy's 3d printed steel dice for a while. They are $$ though.

Oh yes! I've seen those before. They're definitely cool...and really they're not THAT expensive.

The $27.20 price on the first set is for the white plastic option, which according to the reviews I've been reading, are junk and too fragile to actually be used as dice. The stainless steel option is $82.

Yeah, I saw that when I was looking through the different styles. I guess I don't think $82 is bad for metal dice because I've seen them for well over $100 before.

Worst line for me was, "I could just go down to home depot myself and get some chain cheaper than this. That's all you do." Mind you I'm standing there one set of pliers in my cleavage, and another in my hands with a pile of links on the table. The bouncer at the club walked him away before I could reply.

The best line though, "so could you make it so my nipple rings could be attached to the bra?" I'm not even truly sure what she wanted! I'm not sure if I want to know!

People are funny.

Worst line for me was, "I could just go down to home depot myself and get some chain cheaper than this. That's all you do." Mind you I'm standing there one set of pliers in my cleavage, and another in my hands with a pile of links on the table. The bouncer at the club walked him away before I could reply.

The best line though, "so could you make it so my nipple rings could be attached to the bra?" I'm not even truly sure what she wanted! I'm not sure if I want to know!

People are funny.

Huh. Well, a bra that leaves an area around the nipple free, with a fringe of chains with clasps at the end to hook onto the nipple ring would work. Anything permalinked is probably a bad idea though.

Sorry, active creative node right now.

Huh. Well, a bra that leaves an area around the nipple free, with a fringe of chains with clasps at the end to hook onto the nipple ring would work. Anything permalinked is probably a bad idea though.

Sorry, active creative node right now.

OMG that would be fun.... great now I want to try to make that!