Mewpal

The Question Game

I've found this game is popular on forums, and it's a slow day at work. Thought I'd try to start one!

To play, answer the question posted by the person who posted before you, then pose a new question for the following person! If we ever hit a stall, just pop in and pose a new question.

Question: If you had a $1000 gift card to anywhere, and could buy anything other than maille supplies, what would you get?

Storage devices <Thinking furniture/cabinets/shelving> and power tools!

If you could have your creations in a large show <runway or movie> would you ?

Definitely trees, seeing only ocean makes me think of being trapped on some desert island.

Would you rather live in a more advance civilization than now (think sci-fi future stuff) or a no technology, middle ages era?

More advanced. I wanna live an arbitrarily long time, not have to worry about dying of cholera.

Would you feel comfortable living in a society where bathrooms weren't gender-segregated?

Definitely. I hate gender segregated bathrooms because the lineup is always huge for the ladies.

Fasten then zip, or zip then fasten? (Bonus points if you state where this came from. :flower: )

Edited by Brimley's Mom

Fasten, then zip (dunno, but I guess I'm with the Vorlons...)

Eggs and Bacon; eggs, sausage and bacon; eggs and spam; eggs, bacon, and spam; eggs, bacon, sausage, and spam; spam, bacon, sausage, and spam; spam, eggs, spam, spam, bacon, and spam; spam, sausage, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato, and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam; spam, spam, spam, eggs, and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, and spam; or Lobster Thermidor, a Crevette with a mornay sauce served en Provencale manner with shalots and aubergines with truffle pate, brandy, and fried eggs on top of spam?

I'd be MacGyver. (I kinda am in some ways at work already. :)

(AND B5 Friends!!!!! <3 )

If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?

"Flesh"...(absolute worst color faux pas ever!)

What on earth is B5? (sub-question, section 1a> Is this a Canadian thing?)

ps...and we've got 1 payment left on the wife's car, so I'm there with you! Hoorah!

Edited by madd-vyking

1. My guess would be Babylon 5, a science fiction series (in which the Vorlons are a race).

2. Nope, according to Wikipedia it is from the USA.

How long is a piece of string?

The Answer is 42 (though unfortunately, the calculations on what exactly the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is were cut short)

Do you prefer travel by boat, plane or car?

that would have to "my precious" or his precious I guess. what movie would you like to see tonight but wouldn't want anyone to know you want to see it?

Black Swan.

Unrelated, OH MAN I LOVE DARREN ARONOFSKY SO MUCH I've seen Requiem for a Dream easily a dozen times and every time it makes me want to crawl into a hole in all the best ways

What do you mean? An African or European Swallow? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

To be, or not to be?

(THAT is the question...)

To Be for sure. At least that way you can lie easier and pretend not to be.

As for the question, What is the most efficient form of insulation that is a solid?

As far as the belly goes, mine doesnt work well so im guessing yours doesnt work well.

The book was written by Kama and Sutra if I remember right.

What is Bagasse?