Trinity

Storage on the Go

If you are going to do like the box idea, check out tackle boxes and tool boxes. I bought a jewelry specific one right when I was starting, it was this awful purple and green like a sick HULK, and cost at least twice what almost same box cost by the same company when it was sold as a tackle box for fishermen. I also outgrew it the next day when my shipment of rings arrived. Mainly its just extra storage now.

Ah see If I only take one or two with me, I mix and match the bins since they come out. XD

Pretty hard to stick a bin in your coat pocket though isn't it? ;)

For trade shows I put my rings into ziplocked baggies, with color being a bag-subset and ring size being a bag-superset. They all are dumped into a smallish tote bag.

This is how I go with my gemstones. I am glad I am not the only one that does this.

I use these. They're great. The individual compartments are removeable which is great when unpacking after a show. There is a built in handle and the top level has legs in the back so it won't tip backwards when opened. They also stack.

I am going to have to get some of these for my new "hobby". Thanks for the suggestion.

This is what I'm looking at right now, haven't bought any yet, though. Probably not as portable as a tackle box, but no reason you can't carry a few without a handle in a bag or something :)

post-16682-0-15005400-1365935054_thumb.jpg