Jon Daniels

Need trial customers for custom laser engraved Large Scales

My laser is all set up for large anodized scale engraving. I can make white/light gray marks on anodized aluminum.

I have some samples done and I'll get pics up right away.

Pricing:

$50 for the first 100 scales with one design,

$40/100 for additional scales

$45/100 for a second design on the back of the scales + $35/100 for additional scales

In general pricing will be the same for small scales and tags.

Post your graphic here. Format is not really important. I have awesome graphics software. In general non vector type images should have at least 500 lines per inch. for axample if we are doing a 0.75"x0.75" image on the scale the image should be at least 375x375 pixels. I may be able to clean up lower quality images and turn them into nice perfect vectors for you.

First step in ordering is to post here attaching your image and your name so I can find you in our customer database.

I'm interested! Posting two versions here, not sure which would be easier to use... I have other formats/resolutions available; using the highest here (sorry for the large size).portrait-version-01.jpg

wraptillion-logo_master_CMYK.jpg

Let me know if you need me to crop out the text.

--Kelly Jones, Wraptillion

That resolution works great. It made perfect vector files. I'll email you the vector file just to have. I notice the left wing is clipped a bit in the second pic (and both wings clipped in the first).

I'll post a sample soon.

post-6316-0-54797700-1356978915_thumb.jpg

I am interested but I'm wondering how small can you make my logo before it won't work? I'm thinking tiny ID tags to put on necklaces and bracelets..

Or even just the words

Metal

Majesty

if the logo doesn't work?

Jen Briere

Edited by Metal Majesty

John,

I'm interested in trying this out. It won't let me upload a svg file. So here is a JPG. I can send a high res .psd if that would be better. If this is too detailed for this, I have another thought for scales so I can work it up too.

David Baron

post-178-0-25770400-1357062990_thumb.jpg

Curious if you are able to mix up the selection of colors with a batch? Either just ordering them mixed, or could you, say, do them on 10 each of 5 different colors, or is it limited to one color choice per 50 ordered? Also, is the $50/per100 scales the cost of the engraving itself, or does it include the cost of the scales as well?

Looks like a great addition to your services!

Cost includes the scale or tag. You can mix and match colors and exact;y specify the mix.

David - might be a bit detailed, let me rearrange the 3 parts into a scale friendly shape. I'll email you as a pdf.

Yes I can do small scales but the design needs to be simple. Say like the TRL logo :). You don't need to do logos mind you and image. text, etc is fair game.

One cool idea I'm liking with logo tags is reuseable, long lasting waterproof price tags. Back when I did shows I was always replacing price tags as outdoor shows are very hard on paper tags. Depending on the logo logo and price can be on one side or logo on one side price on the other. For price tags I can do 10 or more tags per price with eth same logo.

OH so we CAN ask for one image on 10 sclaes of a set of colors and 10 for another and so on and so on or is there a limit?

I ask because I want to hit a animecon running with these and being limited to 1 imae for 100 scales for $50 would really hamper my marketing. (not that those would not sell. . . oh they would but. . . )

Jax - I can set you up - I like celtic knots - I'll have lots to choose from.

Lysenis - probably not. It typically takes me 10 minutes or so to process each image. Changing a number every 10 pieces (what I was offering) is much easier. for this trial only I'd be williing to split the 100 piec lot into up to 4 images as I need the practice.

Here are some results with images submitted so far. The small tag is 0.5" (new) and the largest is 1.5" also new. Yes you can request either of these tags for laser engraving.

gallery_3_34_172461.jpg

Lysenis - sure - 4 similar images split between 100 tags for $50. Suppose I don't care how you split it up (i.e. 10, 10, 10 and 70 works the same for me as 25, 25, 25, 25). I do however get the right to say no after seeing the images should they be challenging to work with :).

Chain wench and Krailor

No problem - please email me with your name and I'll get the in the que. I've had 6 batches requested so far and I'm almost done the last one.

Hey Jon, sent you a PM with my name and email. Not sure if you got it.

Susan Lepper

Jon, Can you do the wolf variant of the Trinity Celtic knot? I would buy a hundred or so of those or a single wolf paw print. PM me if you can do either. or both.

here is one I found a photo of carved from wood. I dont know how to convert it to the type you may need, but does this help?

celtic_wolf-free_spirit_knot-artist_variation-endless_love_triquetra_037aeb4a.jpg