Bernice Daniels

List of 2 Months of New Stuff

We've been adding so many new products over the last couple months I thought I'd create a comprehensive list from the last 2 months so everyone feels more in the loop!

I didn't announce all of these everywhere as it was a steady trickle and I hate to bombard you with too many smaller announcements.

The year started with niobium scales

SCALEsmall-NO_tn.jpg

Shortly afterwards we improved our process for titanium scales and chain - adding more colors

SCALEsmall-TI_tn.jpgCHAIN-TITAN20-Mixed_tn.jpg

We added 5 more colors of dog tags frost, champagne, pink, gold and orange

TAG-Dog-frost_TN.jpgTAG-Dog-Champ_TN.jpgTAG-Dogaa-Pink_TN.jpgTAG-Dog-gold_TN.jpgTAG-Dog-Orange_TN.jpg

We announced 1.5" and 0.5" tags

TAG-XLAA-mixed_tn.jpgTAG-half-mixed_tn.jpg

This also allowed us to offer and add laser etched tag kits

KIT-WT-CelticTree_tn.jpg

We're in the middle of adding significantly more sizes and all colors to our saw cut anodized aluminum products. 

We have more to come.

In the past 2 months we've added (all new shiny colors)

aasxbronze_tn.jpg Bronze in 20g 1/8", 20g 5/32"

Bright Silver in 20g 3/32", 

Seafoam in 20g 3/32"

AASQbrightsilver_tn.jpgSquare Wire Bright Silver in 16g 3/8", 16g 1/4"

We added the 19g 9/64" line in almost all colors! The rest are in process. This is a great byzantine size. 

We fleshed out the 19g 5/32" line in almost all colors as well. More to come.

We added 2 new Black Acrylic items - a ring and a bead.

The rings is 6mm ID and 18g (1.2mm) and the beads are 6x3mm

PAC-1.2x6_tn.jpgjb-Acrylic_tn.jpg

We've also improved the display and added to the selection in our specials areas for wire

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=203&cat=Wire+and+Coil+Specials

and rings

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=204&cat=Ring+and+Fabric+Specials

We cleaned up the wire area display of our site making it soooo much easier to look at. 

We added a magnetic tumbler, silver plated chain and more colors of magnetic clasps.

JCMAG-BlackIce_tn.jpgJCMAG-GoldP_tn.jpgJCMAG-AntCop_tn.jpg

We added 19g 9/64" and 18g 9/32" in saw cut stainless steel. 

SB-SQ16-516_tn.jpgWe added black stainless in square rings in 16g 5/16".

I just added saw cut copper in 18g 9/32" 

We have sooo much more of this coming down the pipe for you! 

Coming soon are more colors of 1" round tags, anodized aluminum chain, a jewelry welder, 19g niobium rings (in 2 sizes to start), some more findings, anodized titanium in 16g saw cut, a scale bra tutorial and - my personal favorite - the new byzantine kit area I've been working on is almost ready.

Enjoy!

Those black stainless square rings are sexy. *adds to her ever growing list of stuff to order from TRL*

Yeah they are...they're hot! (tsssssss...)

We have everything we need to make that new scale shape except punch time. I don't have an ETA on them at this time.

....and definitely diggin' on the idea of the micro-scales, if that's what we're talkin' 'bout here...

....and definitely diggin' on the idea of the micro-scales, if that's what we're talkin' 'bout here...

I think I would be equally excited about the micro scales, but after having spent the last 2 days just trying to work with the small scales and the split rings making a ~100 scale patch... I am not sure I have the patience for it, I guess i I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet, its my first piece, and I am sure using butted rings would be much different.  For a costume or something, or jewelry I am sure they would would work just fine with the butted rings.

I like the idea of micro scales, it would work great with micro maille projects and small to medium bags. Also increases the potential for Scale inlays to be more intricate likesome of the ring inlays out there.

If We are able to get 1.75 timesas many scales for the same price as a single batch of small scales I would be ESTACTIC!

The scales I was referring to were not micro scales. They are something different.

Thank you for your interest though I've been pushing Jon to get the tiny scales going for a while and hopefully this helps. 

The scales I was referring to were not micro scales. They are something different.

Thank you for your interest though I've been pushing Jon to get the tiny scales going for a while and hopefully this helps. 

I want micro scales! I could make sexy coin purses, and the like! I would not even mind if you guys did a test in Black and White scales only. I would be the first to sign up for 500 of each!

Tell us, tell us, tell us!  ya ya i know... a magician never reveals his secrets, but I can't wait to get an idea of what they really are/pictures so I can start planning, and have something to add to my, I wish I could afford to make a whole suit of that, list.  Lamellar scales? plate mail scales? spiked scales? Leaf scales? my imagination is running wild.  In due time... but for now I will work on what I have, and order more because I am running out.  

I want micro scales! I could make sexy coin purses, and the like! I would not even mind if you guys did a test in Black and White scales only. I would be the first to sign up for 500 of each!

It'd totally buy micro scales too. So many applications. :D

I would go nuts for some chinese mountain scales. Particularly if they looked anything like this: (I never cared for the version with those extra tabs on them) 

http://www.mailleartisans.org/gallery/pics/130897shanwenjiafront.jpg

http://www.mailleartisans.org/gallery/pics/130899shanwenjiaback.jpg

perhaps even if this time around we don't get them, we might in the future since we are actually getting new scale shapes. *squee*

Would. be. so. excited. AMAZING for jewellery in so many ways.

I would go nuts for some chinese mountain scales. Particularly if they looked anything like this: (I never cared for the version with those extra tabs on them) 

http://www.mailleartisans.org/gallery/pics/130897shanwenjiafront.jpg

http://www.mailleartisans.org/gallery/pics/130899shanwenjiaback.jpg

perhaps even if this time around we don't get them, we might in the future since we are actually getting new scale shapes. *squee*

I like these!!!! These would be FANTASTIC!

I can definitely say that the bronze rings are gorgeous! Wish they were already available in more sizes (especially 18 3/16 and 18 1/4), but I'll wait. And excited about some of the other things, hoping to see more silver square wire rings... and new scales? Yay!

Katlee - all of your wish list is in the works. More bright silver square is being made, more bronze saw cut AA and we're working on bright scales.

I knew it... you're just trying to get all my money! heh I can't wait!!