Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Hiring Individual for Ring/Chain Maille Production

I am looking for part time individual for making chain maille and producing rings.  We are located in Toronto, Canada near the intersection of Lawrence and Eglinton.  The job requires chain maille making skills although all work is done on a machine (ex. Our next order is for 2000 feet of 16516 half persian so you must be able to spot mistakes and be able to correct them and continue the weave).  Also, there is some moderate lifting involved (40lb max).  The position has a possibility of becoming full time in the future.  Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi there, this is something my son would like and be very good at, he would like to apply for the job but the location is in question. The posting says the location is at Lawrence and Eglinton, but those 2 roads run parallel to each other all the way across the city of Toronto, can you please narrow it down a bit? And can I have him call you or email you instead of pming? I am on this site but he isn't. Tuvm, goldstarfish

Sorry about that it was a long day yesterday.  The location is on Warden between Lawrence and Eglington.  You can email me at lawson42@live.ca