Jon

Great Products

I just wanted to say that I am impressed with the quality of the products that I have received so far.

I bought a bag of every color of small and large aluminum scales.   I expected there to be some rejects, but out of that whole order, I only found 3 malformed scales.  Two of those scales were small red, and from what I have seen, there is some type of epidemic that drains the supply of small red scales, so I'm sure its just a small error while trying to keep up with demand... haha.

The saw cut rings are amazing.  The colors are so vibrant.   They close well and the seams are almost unnoticable.

The only complaint that I could possibly make is that some of the bags aren't marked as to which size they are, but its easy to figure out.

Keep up the good work.  I have already spent an untold amount that I hate to admit, but this is an addictive hobby and the products are great.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not sure why your bags were not marked but all of the products you mention are labelled with size and our product code. 

Yes we are working at restocking the red scales right now - we currently have a stable wormhole that has opened under the red scale bin and we can't seem to dislodge it. As soon as we fix that we will have more stock. 

We really need to invest in an iris. 

BTW love the cat cuddle pic!

He is my little baby.  He was about 18 lbs. in this pic, but he has lost quite a bit of weight.

He wasn't really fat.. Just a big cat.  He still kinda is.. hehe