Bernice Daniels

Announcing Medium scales!

Announcing Medium scales - these are 1/2 way between the large and small scale size and can be used to make graduated size scalemaille! These were custom made for the huge-movie-project-that-shall-not-be-named. They are currently only available in Clear AA. There are no plans for expanding the colors/materials at this time so get these while they last!

You can find them near bottom of this page

Enjoy!

1899957_10152266078022188_1095010993_n.j

Also note that they have a rounded top end, which makes these so much more comfortable to wear. They're great for bikini tops, etc.

Since these were made a special order, is there any way to special order some myself?  I am making a HUGE scalemaille project that culd really benefit from havign graduated sizing and I would need them in the standard blue.

We still have lots left in the clear brushed AA as shown. If you'd like another color or material it would take a very large order but we can do it. You would need to email the details for a quote. 

Just wondering, as I don't see them for sale yet...it seems to me a year or two ago there was talk of mini scales(?) Is this one of those things still in the works somewhere?

I was asking for mini scales. . . If I have to put in an order for them I will!

now I need to find how much it is going to cost for a bulk order for different colors for medium scales. . . Might have to start an Indiegogo page to crowd fund it. . . which is one thing I cant believe TRL has yet to do. . .