Sign in to follow this  
strhunter2

Making stock questions

soo just a couple more questions that have crossed my mind

1. when your making bracelets to sell do you get them to a certan size than finish them or do you leave them unfinished so its easier to size to the customer?

2. when you are making them for a picture just to show off the pattern and the colors you have, do you make full bracelets or just sections of them to save on rings?

3. idk im sure ill come up with a 3rd question in time

Hopefully this makes sense to read

Thanks,
Strhunter

1) I make them in a variety of finished lengths.  I've found that although some customers don't mind waiting for an exact fit, many would rather not have to wait around.

2)  I make the whole bracelet/necklace so I can show it on a wrist or display.  I then take a close-up to post with the other pictures.

3) Waiting. . . . . . . ;)

1b. what lengths do you make?

2. right now im just selling on facebook not a shows, the only thing im worried about is i only have 500 rings in each color, and if i make 1 in every color for every style i offer i may not have enough XD

3. still nothing

lastnight i completed a bunch of hp3-1 and i think they look good (i know i need a light tent)

post-6581-0-40474700-1413127496_thumb.jpg

1b) I start at 7" and go up to 10".  That covers most size needs for both women and men. 

2) With the limited number of rings you have, and only selling on FB, making 1 of each bracelet style. Use a different color for each and have pictures of the colored rings you have available so that customers can choose a different color if they want. (does that make sense?)

BTW, nice looking work!