Shadowfall

Random rings in Mixed bag?

So I bought a bag of mixed AA 14g 3/8 machine cut to use in some small projects because individual bags of one color would be too much. I expected it to just be a mix of the colors normally available for the AA 14g 3/8 machine cut rings, so I figured that I'd have a fairly decent pile of each color. But when I dumped it out and sorted it, I got a really weird mix of colors, including only a single/few rings of a color. There's a few really shiny rings (that sound like plastic to be honest), some frosted rings, some weird color variations (pink & dark pink). They're all machine cut, so I know I didn't get a saw cut bag by accident.

I don't really mind the bigger mix of colors, but it's also really annoying since now I only have enough of one or two colors for my projects, instead of the 5 or 6 I had expected. If I knew I was going to get all these weird colors, I'd've bought a second bag at least, or not gotten it at all.

You really need to have a different picture and/or put a note on that listing saying that what you're getting is going to be a mix of whatever you have in that gauge/size and not necessarily just a mix of the normally available colors shown on that listing.

I also attached a picture because maybe someone will be able to identify the frosted blue-ish rings top row, third from the left; and the top row all the way to the right? Because I'd love to be able to order more of those because I love how they look.

post-16948-0-49488300-1457211388_thumb.jpg

Greetings, our mixed bags do not have a guarantee on what colors are in them. If we make custom colors in that size of ring we will sometimes include extras in the mixed bags. In general most of our mixed bags are just the standard colors listed and will always be typically short a few colors. For example if the size you want has 20 colors the mixed can have as few as 14 different colors - some of which can be custom but rarely so. 

I do believe you got exactly what you were supposed to. I've ordered a few mixed bags and in some you get a lot of a few colors and a small amount of other colors and sometimes you get almost an even amount of the different colors. I mean i certainly wouldn't want them to have someone counting the individual colors to make sure that there was an even amount in each bag, that would make things more expensive and be a huge waist of man(or woman) power.