maldar

Changes to website and Anodized Bundles

I noticed some changes to the site today, or things I didn't notice before.

One I have mixed feelings about.  Ring specials are now associated with their gauge, meaning that 16g specials are only on the 16g page and the same is true with the other sizes.  Thing is, I didn't like it the old way, where all the specials were on every related page and I had to scroll past it all each time to get to the normal items related to the gauge on that page; however I did get use to it.  Thanks for that change, I just have to get use to the new way.

I don't recall Anodized Bundles having their own page, and I'm happy to see this.  Are all the bungles now only saw cut?  I swear they were all machine cut before.  Don't get me wrong, I have been waiting for saw cut bundles and the only reason I have not bought them in the past was that they were not saw cut, or I never saw these before.

Anyways, thanks for the changes with the site.  Just placed an order and am happy to see that USPS was available for larger orders now.  My last 2 orders of the approximate same amount had to be UPS.  I'm only saving $.78 cents USD or so, but, that is still money in my pocket.

Thanks again,

maldar

Yes both are recent changed.  I was wanting to add more anodized specials but it was getting too cluttered.  We'll be adding a few more specials soon.  also we are focusing a lot more on the saw cut anodized.  People like them more and we like them more beacsue we do the anodizing :).