ChainmailleWorks

Selling More Rings

Hi Everyone!

Would any of you be interested in buying a massive amount of ring stock that I am not using and would like to get out of my house? Not trying to compete with TRL. Rather just lower my stock and desiring only to get certain items when a request comes in for it. I am talking mostly about square wire AA rings and rubber rings. I am currently trying to gather them up into their own bags (since when I first got them I opened the original bags to pour into my craft containers) and get together pricing. There is a lot of items, and I am planning to price the items accordingly; but it could be worth someone's interest. I will be getting pictures soon so you can see what all I am talking about. If you have questions, please ask me. Thank you!

Edited by ChainmailleWorks

Sorry there was not a recent update. I had some people contact me shortly after posting this expressing interest in the rings. Unfortunately, I have not heard from them in the last few weeks, so now I am going to go ahead with posting pictures for people to see what I am selling. I do have a price sheet on an Excel sheet that shows each item for it "individual" price plus a "bulk" price at the bottom that is a tad bit cheaper than the total combined price of the "individual" price. Just let me know what you are interested in. Contact me through a PM here OR at my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChainmailleWorkings/

First pictures are of just you basic round Anodized Aluminum rings. I have Champagne, Sky Blue, Ice, Bronze, and Mixed.

DSCN3153.JPGDSCN3154.JPG

Edited by ChainmailleWorks