Laurel

Telbaneer Tutorial

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know this weave? I would love to learn it. I was told that it was a 3 and 2 half persian, have no clue how to do it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.     Thanks

Edited by Laurel

If I'm reading the pattern correctly, it is a half persian 3-1 pattern, but with the rings doubled, effectively make the weave HP 6-2. The ring doubling, however, is not by putting them side-by-side (referred to as kinged), but instead using rings of different sizes, where the OD of one ring matches the ID of the other, and the rings are concentric (referred to as scaled).

I have never made Telbaneer, so I am not positive on this, but since normal HP 3-1 generally uses an aspect ratio (AR) around 4, I would estimate that a good starting point for Telbaneer would be to use rings with AR's of 5 and 7 (using the same wire diameter). At least, that's where I would start.

Maybe my sister can help you. I will tell her to contact you ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” - My pocket girl apk

Thank You Soooo Much. Wanted to make this weave for a Christmas gift.    Laurel   128feather2gmail.com