Today I’m publicly announcing that I, Bernice, have bought out Jon Daniels and that he is no longer a co-owner of TheRingLord. I have been a co-founder and owner of TheRingLord - since day one - over 20 years ago! I took over the role of CEO in January and bought out Jon’s share of the business - making me >91% owner. Grant still holds the remainder of ownership and the role of COO - managing the factory and day to day operations.
Jon consults for us, providing information to make this a seamless transition.
I am excited to continue my role as a leader in this wonderful community! I have a mission statement to share and projects in the works and I want to re-introduce you, over the next few days, to the wonderful team that makes up TheRingLord ... because we are a team! You are our a big part of that team - our community! 
I hope you will all support me on this journey with the excitement we are feeling at TRL. I love providing inspiration and I intend to continue to evolve TheRingLord - as I have always done - improving offerings, service and processes. As always I greatly appreciate the support you - my community - have shown me over the years. I am very grateful for your support in this step!
Please join me in congratulating Jon, as he moves on to new adventures, and in thanking him for his contribution to our community.

Bernice - TheRingLord Founder, CEO, VTMO*

*Very Thrilled Majority Owner