Minera

New User Thread

Hello all I am new to the forums, I have not made anything, I am looking to start getting into this. I was recommened to this site/forum by a friend who is in a local ren guild. I am happy to be here and hope to use this as a great spring board for ideas, tips, and of course help hehe.

Just becoming interested, thanks to a bracelet a friend pointed out to me. Looks interesting... I've always been able to figure out how to do crafts, everything from knitting, spinning, weaving, to bobbin lace & tatting. I love old crafts (and even sew both quilts and clothing on antique treadle sewing machines).

I keep making up orders on TRL site and saving them. I'll be placing an order soon, either for the Chains by Becky book (and kit) or the first bracelet DVD (and kit). My problem is I keep adding LOTS of other things that I want, and the total ends up being way too much!

Caroline in NH

I think i have some posts in the regular fourm but it;s been awhile. I've got a couple projects going but find it hard to get time to work on them. I really want to get my shirt done for the summer faire's

Thom

I was a member here years ago, but apparently my account got deleted since I've been inactive. I've finally got time for hobbies again, so taking the pliers back up.

Posting so I don't get deleted. I've been making pieces for about a year, but I've really started making more within the past few weeks and have been looking for new and inventive ways in which I can apply my talents. A friend recommended this website, and here I am.

Been a lurker on this site and small-time mailer for about 3 years now, but account deleted twice for no posts. Keep meaning to, but never getting around to it. Maybe 2008 will be my year to get in gear.

Hello all of you over here/there/anywhere...

My gf Tinkerbell dragged me to The Ring Lord forum :) because of two reasons:

1: I like her chainmail :D

2: One of our school projects is going to be about The Ring Lord

By the way I'm 23 years old... euhm: young (the glass is always half full ;) )

And I live in the great city Arnhem in the Netherlands:sleep:

So I dragged in my bf, he doesn't even maille. But he is always looking at my screen when i read here.

And wich bf doesn't like chainmaill, especially when your gf is planning a chainmail bikini. :P