This topic is used by TheRingLord.com to give stock updates about copper - saw cut and machine cut rings and wire.

Old replies will be deleted and only the current information regarding the current batches being made will be noted here.

You can subscribe to this thread to remain in the loop.

If there are no notes we are either not out of anything or the wire has not been ordered yet.

Please feel free to ask about any product if no notes are given below.

These products can be purchased at TheRingLord.com

I was curious as to how long before the 18 gauge copper would be before it may be back in stock? I need to order some as well as others and don't want to have to place several orders. 

14 hours ago, delphy35 said:

I was curious as to how long before the 18 gauge copper would be before it may be back in stock? I need to order some as well as others and don't want to have to place several orders. 

We are waiting for wire. Current ETA is about 2 months for wire to arrive.

I was looking to do an shirt with several inlay pattern with European 6 - 1 and wanted to use Enameled copper instead of aluminum so it wouldn't scratch

or fade as easily with wear.  

I was looking at using smaller rings around 19GA  with and AR between 4.7 and 5.1 

I was wondering if you would be getting   SXEC19316Burgundy back in stock soon and if this product will

be available in a Blue and a White as well 

9 minutes ago, EagleFire said:

I was looking to do an shirt with several inlay pattern with European 6 - 1 and wanted to use Enameled copper instead of aluminum so it wouldn't scratch

or fade as easily with wear.  

I was looking at using smaller rings around 19GA  with and AR between 4.7 and 5.1 

I was wondering if you would be getting   SXEC19316Burgundy back in stock soon and if this product will

be available in a Blue and a White as well 

We are discontinuing enameled copper, so what is on the website is all we have. Also, I wouldn't use EC to make a garment. This is dead soft copper and it will pull apart under any weight. Your better bet is anodized aluminum. Unless you are dragging the rings on the ground or using them with a material that is harder then they are, scratching should keep to a minimum. They may wear with a lot of use because rings spin and move against each other, but that would take a LONG time to happen.

1 minute ago, Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support said:

We are discontinuing enameled copper, so what is on the website is all we have. Also, I wouldn't use EC to make a garment. This is dead soft copper and it will pull apart under any weight. Your better bet is anodized aluminum. Unless you are dragging the rings on the ground or using them with a material that is harder then they are, scratching should keep to a minimum. They may wear with a lot of use because rings spin and move against each other, but that would take a LONG time to happen.

Thank you.  As for fading in the sun and room light etc how long do the colors usually last?

Just now, EagleFire said:

Thank you.  As for fading in the sun and room light etc how long do the colors usually last?

I've never had a product fade and I've used our products for 10+ years. I'm sure if it sat in direct sun for hours upon hours a day it would fade, but I don't know how long that would take.

1 minute ago, Wolfsong929 said:

Can you tell me when 16 ga copper jump rings will be available? Thank you.

Most of the saw cut sizes are available and all machine cut are in stock. What are you looking for specifically?

will you ever be restocking enameled copper rings in "Antique White (off white) SXEC20316white" or will you be out of stock once what is left is sold?

Edited by girlhell

Just now, girlhell said:

will you ever be restocking enameled copper rings in "Antique White (off white) SXEC20316white" or will you be out of stock once what is left is sold?

Any enameled copper will not be restocked as we have discontinued this product. Whatever we currently have in stock is all we will have.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Torckane said:

When are you going to receive "Shiny Copper SCMed-AASHNYCU "
https://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=84&cat=Scales+-Large+and+Medium
I'm waiting since soon, 1month.

Is it completely stopped and I have to change color for my project ?

There is no ETA at this time as we are out of strip.

2 hours ago, Edenfire said:

When will the Saw Cut 18ga 1/4'' ID SXCU1814 be in?

It's in cutting now, so if you need more than is available on the website, order what you can, then put a comment in the note section with the TOTAL number of ounces you would like. Customer service will see your comment and make the addition, then let you know the total owing.

21 hours ago, Torckane said:

Novembre- Decembre-Janvier ... Look 2 time by week. 3month waiting.

When are you going to receive  " Shiny Copper SCMed-AASHNYCU " ?
https://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=84&cat=Scales+-Large+and+Medium

Is it completely stopped ?  My cat is sad, make him happy !

(づ ◕‿‿◕ )づ Restock !

Please see the general update posted in the scales stock update room. There is no ETA at this time for shiny copper AA scales. We are out of strip.

On 4/15/2021 at 5:11 PM, Chainmailbasket_com said:

When will .048” copper 5 pound spools be back in stock?

As we have the raw material in stock, we can make these for you. Please contact customer service to have an order placed for these or to have them added to a current order. orders@theringlord.com