Moonlight_Metalwork

Owl Kit Problems

Is there a video tutorial out there for the owl project? I have been stuck on this project for some time now and cannot figure out from the pictures and written instructions where I am going wrong. I have included pictures of both sides of what I have done so far if any one can tell me what they think is going on I would appreciate it. A video tutorial would be all the better.

278600403_owl1.thumb.jpg.0442c88ee4a0d17137d007a9f0884a40.jpg1570705402_owltwo.thumb.jpg.df7de94e25848429fc95ebc7dd269f93.jpg

1 hour ago, Moonlight_Metalwork said:

Is there a video tutorial out there for the owl project? I have been stuck on this project for some time now and cannot figure out from the pictures and written instructions where I am going wrong. I have included pictures of both sides of what I have done so far if any one can tell me what they think is going on I would appreciate it. A video tutorial would be all the better.

278600403_owl1.thumb.jpg.0442c88ee4a0d17137d007a9f0884a40.jpg1570705402_owltwo.thumb.jpg.df7de94e25848429fc95ebc7dd269f93.jpg

I'm sorry, there is no video tutorial for this project. What step are you stuck at? Maybe I can assist - I wrote the instructions. :)

I'm not entirely sure I am stuck at a particular step but what I have in front of me doesn't look like what i see in the pictures. So perhaps some clarifying questions?

for the pictures in step five and six you have the piece folder over is that for illustrative purposes or do I need to fold my piece over like that as well? The picture for step seven shows the piece flat again. It also looks like you have the top rings of the half Persian piece folded so they line up with the outer most large B rings. I see it in steps seven through ten so do I need to make sure that my piece does the same thing? Also, and this may be a stupid question but does it matter which end is the "top" of the persian pieces as long as its consistant? or should the top rings of the persian pieces be laying in a certain direction? Also maybe a dumb question, but do I need to make sure that the left leaning piece stays on the left and the right leaning on the right?