Daffodil

Bright Aluminum rings 18g 5/16" Saw Cut

The last batch of these rings I received from you all had burrs.  So I'm thinking maybe I should try Anodized Rings, except you don't make that size.  Any possibility that in the near future you'll be making these?  I don't want to special order as I don't need a huge amount all at once.  I use these for making DragonScale bracelets (along with 16g 5/16")

Thanks in advance.

_Beth

17 hours ago, Daffodil said:

The last batch of these rings I received from you all had burrs.  So I'm thinking maybe I should try Anodized Rings, except you don't make that size.  Any possibility that in the near future you'll be making these?  I don't want to special order as I don't need a huge amount all at once.  I use these for making DragonScale bracelets (along with 16g 5/16")

Thanks in advance.

_Beth

Saw cut rings should not have burrs. Please contact customer service directly so we can assist with this issue. 18g 5/16 is not a size we have planned to make in AA. I believe there is some black currently that is left over from a custom order, but that is all we have in AA in that size.

The following ring sizes should work for Dragonscale:

19g 3/16" and 20g 1/8"

18g 1/4" and 20g 5/32"

18g 9/32" and 18g 3/16" (or 19g 3/16" depending on the rings)

16g 5/16" and 18g 7/32"

16g 3/8" and 18g 1/4"

16g 3/8" and 16g 1/4"

14g 1/2" and 16g 5/16"

wow - I just noticed your response!  My bad.  I'm managing to work with those bright aluminum rings, filing them when necessary.  (I even tried tumbling them to see if that would help, but it really didn't.)  I'll try your BA rings again and now I know that if they have burrs...I will call customer service.

As always, thanks for your help.

-Beth