Good evening I was wondering if the instructions on how to make the 6 in 1 European belt displays the supplies needed to make it (ring size etc)

and is it possible to make it with AA rings or would you suggest something stronger?

Belts get pulled on, so I think if mail's its only structure, I'd rely on steel links.  A decorative appliqué on a belt of some other material, you can use colorful AA links with no disappointment.

Watch for your edge links tending to drag through your belt loops;  it takes a while to put a mail-only belt through them all.

Belt loops being much of a muchness, I would go with a belt about 1 1/4 inches wide, and size links accordingly, probably the smaller the better.  If it doesn't work for a belt, you can probably make a hatband.

Edited by Konstantin the Red

7 minutes ago, Konstantin the Red said:

Belts get pulled on, so I think if mail's its only structure, I'd rely on steel links.  A decorative appliqué on a belt of some other material, you can use colorful AA links with no disappointment.

Watch for your edge links tending to drag through your belt loops;  it takes a while to put a mail-only belt through them all.

Belt loops being much of a muchness, I would go with a belt about 1 1/4 inches wide, and size links accordingly, probably the smaller the better.  If it doesn't work for a belt, you can probably make a hatband.thank 

Thank you! I think I will go with steel