Jon Daniels

Contest - Chainmail Sculpture - Ultra Low AR Ring Launch

Jon's been busy - he has not ignored and it has nothing to do with being sculpture rather than jewelry - I've told Jon to make sure he deals with this soon.

There were gallery issues that still have not been fixed ( and we have no way to fix them as they are server issues) that are hindering this contest.

We are not forgetting about this... crap is just happening and it has to be dealt with before we can even judge entries. We have no ill intentions.

The gallery is still not working. Jon can't judge entries until it is working.

Fixing the gallery has been on my priority list for months - unfortunately I'm not the one doing the work and its not getting done.

If you look back over posts here you will see this contest was plagued with gallery issues - this has extended the deadline. The gallery had a problem, was upgraded - the server was moved and the software hasn't worked since. The person moving the server was supposed to fix the software...but hasn't had any luck.

Nothing else has caused the delays in this contest - so please don't speculate about ill intentions.

Edited by Bernice Daniels

If you look back over posts here you will see this contest was plagued with gallery issues - this has extended the deadline.

This is the first I've heard about an extended deadline. When is the new deadline?