Bernice Daniels

Glow-In-The-Dark Rubber Rings

72 posts in this topic

We now have 5 colors and 2 sizes of Glow in The Dark Rubber rings.

These rubber rings are made from silicone rubber. They are UV resistant, safe to use and non-toxic. They are charged by full spectrum light and have a decent glow time after charging. These rings are different colors than our other rings - so you have a wider spectrum to play with.

GITD_TN.jpg

These colors are blue, violet and white - all glowing blue, orange glowing orange and green glowing green.

We have 16g 5/16" and 16g 1/4". (We will not be getting other sizes or colors at this time)

The glow on these rings is much better than the enamelled copper glow. They are listed as having a high initial brightness of over 10 times greater than regular materials and an afterglow duration of up to 8 times longer than regular materials.

These rings can be found here - with our new updated template for easier ordering.

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=80&cat=Rubber+Rings

Enjoy!

Edited by Bernice Daniels

Any idea if you'll restock these when they run out?

The answer is the same as all of our product lines - sales dictate how long the product stays around. If these sell well they are a keeper.

Bernice, I could kiss you for this one. and if i ever make it up that way I probably will, just watch out for the big hairy bald guy..... lol Perfect timing though I am making an inlay of some old school flames that there will work perfect for.

Those are freaking awesome! I really really want some...need to scrape together some money now! Those things are going to make awesome club wear.

Shiz

Those are freaking awesome! I really really want some...need to scrape together some money now! Those things are going to make awesome club wear.

Shiz

Exactly what I was thinking--that would make bikini tops, etc even MORE fun to wear out. Sooooo mad I can't buy some RIGHT NOW now NOW! (Patience is not really a virtue of mine ;)

Grrrr to the sucky economeeeeee... (I have been out of work for a while and jobs are not as easy to come by as one would like.) Judy WANNTTSSS....

You guys need to make sure to buy lots of these so they keep stocking them ;)

LOL

Amazing! I love all the rubber products and I am very excited about this one!

Any idea what the Wholesale discount amount/percentage will be?

Awesomesauce! BUT ...

Do these glow better, worse, or about the same as the EC Glow in the Dark Rings? By better, I guess I mean .. how much effort is needed to get a glow reaction out of the rubber ones?

You are a cruel woman.

My order is due to arrive tomorrow and you pop these little trinkets out today!?

Now you'd be an absolute sadist if you told me these rings are a perfect color match to the AA rings.

Now you'd be an absolute sadist if you told me these rings are a perfect color match to the AA rings.

I can help you out there. The rings are more on the neon spectrum than our AA rings. The closest is probably the green, and even the rubber ones are fairly bright.

They are way cool though ;)