RuthOfAllEvil

Any maillers in Maine?

Hello, SirMendor, I'm a fellow Mainer! Well, I'm originally from away but I've lived in Portland for the last 5 years.

I mostly make jewelry but I've got a hauberk project that's stalled waiting for me to wind more galvanized wire into coils.

Thank you Sithus, Yes SirMendor I Live In Maine, I too would Like to see more of us Mainer's ChainMailling and having a gatherings like the rest of the world, I love Chain Maille, its been very good to me, Message me SirMendor maybe we can meet up some time and get others into this awesome craft.

Scortcher

I'm just a bit outside Bangor. My buddy garret also does mail, I think he used to post here as nekrow, many years ago. I could probably also wrangle up a few SCA maillers as well.

Edited by dweezle

I'm from Maine originally, but currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan.  Eventually I'll make it back home though, back into Vassalboro most likely.

huh... RangerDave - I tried sending you a PM but it wouldn't go through... are you hooked up with the local SCA group in Bar Harbor area? I'm just up the road in Dedham/Lucerne.

I was an SCA member many ages ago....   I have found some new incentive to wander back into the fray...   Finding time is the biggest hurdle, but I will make an effort.