celticlady1155

New designs

Yea, I finally was able to log on. Haven't posted since the change to new format. Still not sure exactly how to work this new system so pardon if I make mistakes. My sister and I have designed some new items I have not seen posted here before. She and her hubby are into motorcycles and go on these rides for charity on occasion. She wanted a decoration for the sleeve of her leather jacket, really liked the scales and wanted to incorporate them into the design. Once we made the first one, of course the ideas began to pop on how we could expand on the initial idea. We call them jacket chains or epaulet chains as that is how they are attached to the jacket, easily removable, not permanently affixed. We opened an Etsy store and put photos there. I will try to post a photo here if I can figure out how to do that. If I am not successful in posting the photo, anyone who is interested can go to our Etsy store to view them. We have quite a few designs and more ideas in the works. Any constructive criticism welcomed. www.etsy.com/shop/celticlady1155

Thanks for looking.post-1114-127744251552_thumb.jpg

Edited by celticlady1155