strhunter2

scouts

If there is any specific information you are looking for, the larpers and reenactors on this forum may be able to help you with many of the questions you might want to ask another scout for advice on. We are crafty, know how to set up (and often make our own) tents and awnings, start fire and find our way around forests, amongst many other skills and as an example of overlap. I myself have a specific interest in campfire cooking, for instance.

If there is any specific information you are looking for, the larpers and reenactors on this forum may be able to help you with many of the questions you might want to ask another scout for advice on. We are crafty, know how to set up (and often make our own) tents and awnings, start fire and find our way around forests, amongst many other skills and as an example of overlap. I myself have a specific interest in campfire cooking, for instance.

yeah ok ur right there is some overlap

I was in Girl Guides up here in Canada for 13 years. I know Girl Guides here is different from Scouts in the states, but I'm sure there's some things that are the same. :)

I was in Girl Guides up here in Canada for 13 years. I know Girl Guides here is different from Scouts in the states, but I'm sure there's some things that are the same. :)

scouts in the states is more military based where as here in canada... well i dont really know what where based on :P

I was in Boy Scouts from the time I was 13 till I was 18, what kinda questions do you have?

actually i am still in scouts from about the age of 4 i just wanted to know if there was any 1 else out there