I think I've fixed all the glitches people have pointed out.

We now have 1 dark skin IPboard_dark and 2 light skins CleanCut and IPboard.

The IP board skin should have less wasted space and smaller text as requested.

The reason I changed the dark skin is that I need to keep the skins as close to default as possible to make the upgrading of the Forum easier. This way we can keep the software up to date, safe and full of fun new features.

If you do spot another glitch please let me know.

Remember to force refresh Shift+F5 or CNTRL+F5 and give a screen shot.

Thanks for all your help.

This is how it has always been - I don't like it as well but there is no work around that I've been able to find. The only solution I can see is to not be subscribed to the adult room.

When I've replied to a status update I get a notification on the main forum page (in the right hand bar) when another person replies to that status update, as 'unread notifications'. This is great, but when I've read the notification it doesn't get removed from that list.

I'm using Firefox under Ubuntu, on a couple of different computers.

TB: yeah I noticed that they only disappear if you clcik teh number by your name in the upper right. Nothte best set up but you can maybe tweak this in your account notification settings

Click on the opts_arrow.png to the right of your name --> My Settings --> Notification Options

There is an entire grid to allow you to customize how you receive info from the forum and gallery.