Wiccandove

Scale flower hair clips

I have use a 2-part epoxy/clay called Fixit, and have heard others say you can wire them on. I am thinking of trying beading wire the next time i make some.

We've been looking at some hair clips that have holes in the middle. I think you might be able to use a head pin with a bead on it thru the flower then thru the hair clip.

I'll see if I have one to test with...

Well I've used beading wire which works ok but doesn't look that great from the back. Does anyone happen to have a pic of what the back of the flower looks like when its attached? Or do you not really worry about it?

is it just me, or does it seem like bill's also saying he's got "Jesus Hands"? :unworthy::P

I want you to all know how hard I am fighting the urge to make inappropriate and possibly sacrilegious comments. You're welcome.

I want you to all know how hard I am fighting the urge to make inappropriate and possibly sacrilegious comments. You're welcome.

It's almost as if those scale flowers are his whole world....

Bill, You're a 'godsend'. Sorry, cheesy pun! I've been looking for an attractive way to attach hair clips to the scale flowers for a while. Until now, I've been using hot glue, but I've had a customer tell me that the underside is unattractive.54178_166915360009914_4098667_o.jpg

I have only recently started making chain flowers/hair clips, and i know it's not quite like Bills, but it works. I've been looping 2 rings through the slots of the hairclip, meeting in the + of the clip and a 3rd small ring connecting the + with the closest large ring. (It will not allow me to attach a 2.8mb image)